40.4 C
Kuwait City
May 23, 2019
Gulflance
Home » Woman dies after explosion in her mouth during treatment
Khaleejtimes International

Woman dies after explosion in her mouth during treatment

The woman was brought to the hospital after she allegedly consumed poison.

In a bizarre incident, a woman has died here in Uttar Pradesh after an explosion in her mouth during treatment.

The woman was brought to the J.N. Medical college here on Wednesday evening after she allegedly consumed poison.

As soon as the doctors began treatment and put the suction pipe in the mouth, an explosion took place which was recorded in the CCTV cameras.

A team of doctors said that the woman, in all probability, had consumed sulphuric acid which after coming in contact with oxygen through the suction pipe exploded.

A deeper research into the incident will reveal the exact cause, said the hospital spokesman.

 


Source link
Click here to read more news from @khaleejtimes

Related posts

Dh5,000 fine warning for Abu Dhabi salons, beauty parlours

KT Mobile

US warns Chinese drones could give spy agencies access to stolen data: Report

KT Mobile

‘Rude’ e-mail lands woman in court in UAE

KT Mobile

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Please spend a minute

Gulflance Poll

Which is worst social media?
Vote Now
close-link
Sign-up for exclusive content. Be up to date with Gulflance
Subscribe
Subscribe
close-image

You're currently offline