A person was killed in a fire at a restaurant in a building in the International City 2 in Dubai.
At 4.31am, a report about a fire at a building was received. A team from the Nad Al Shiba Fire and Rescue Centre rushed to the four-story building and evacuated it as a precautionary measure.
It found that the fire resulted from an explosion caused by a gas leak and it caused the death of one person. The fire was controlled at 4.54am. The police took over the scene to carry out the probe.
Click here to read more news from @khaleejtimes