- Inventories of all keys per AR 190-51.
- Possess knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Maintains inventory and other stock records, using computer terminal. May be required to operate a variety of STAMIS programs, such as AWRDS.
- Input data and generates daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by department.
- May move or transport material or supplies to other departments, using hand forklift or industrial truck.
- Ensure strict compliance to safety practices and support the Safety Policies and Procedures. Instills a safety first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries.
- Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of Quality Management System.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Business Line Management Services Position Status Full-Time What We Offer When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours. Clearance Types NACI/CAC Minimum Requirements Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year experience in Supply, Inventory management, warehouse or related field required.
- Experience working on a Government Contract or prior military experience desirable.
- US Army MOS 92A or 92Y preferred.
- Forklift and MHE experience preferred.
Certification & License: Driver’s license may be required. Work Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 Lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
Preferred Qualifications Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess understanding and basic knowledge of the Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS), various LOGSA Logistics Integrated Warehouse (LIW) applications, and other approved automated property accountability systems.
- Knowledge of Army equipment preferred.
- Possess knowledge of Army Supply documentation such as DA Form 1348, DA Form 2062, and DA Form 5513.
- Basic knowledge in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other related applications preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
Business Group Management Services Group (MS) Clearance Required Yes