- Checks and prepares reports of parts accessories and equipment received;
- reorders stock when necessary; and provides pricing information on parts.
- Advises superiors regarding need for purchases.
- Properly maintains parts, accessories and equipment in storage status.
- Takes random parts room inventories to ensure inventory accuracy; conducts
annual audits of automotive parts and equipment store room inventory to ensure compliance with county and other governmental agencies auditing standards as required.
- Utilizes a personal computer and related software applications; enters and
retrieve numerical and narrative data from an automated system; reads and interprets computer printouts and information on computer screen.
- Keeps stock room clean and orderly
Interested candidates can send their CV. Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of recruiters independently. We do not endorse requests for money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information. If you suspect malpractice, please email to us.