- Three (3) documented years or more of related work experience performing maintenance on the M109A6 Paladin 155mm SPH system, Hull & Turret- Fire Control
- Two (2) documented years or more of quality control / inspection experience required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- US ARMY experience and certificate of training completing the M109A6 Paladin 155mm SPH system, Hull & Turret- Fire Control maintainer’s course preferred or OEM certificate of training
- Excellent communication skills along with professional demeanor that extends to all levels of the organization along with strong interpersonal skills and able to coordinate and collaborate with other mechanics and supervision to ensure processes are aligned
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working independently without direct supervision
- Work without direct supervision, display leadership qualities as well as the ability to articulate directions and effectively train / mentors others
- Must have a valid State Driver’s License and be able to obtain a Tank License and meet the anthropometric requirements to entry into a driver’s station or into an enclosed military vehicle
- Required to work at various heights, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, able to climb, to work in enclosed spaces – often in awkward positions and work in extreme temperatures exceeding over 110 degrees for days at a time and also in extreme dusty environments, must be able to work in multiple shifts
- Be able to work autonomously with U.S. or OCN personnel as well as US government personnel
Work Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
Preferred Qualifications N/A Business Group Management Services Group (MS) Clearance Required Yes