- Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, vendors, and government officials in person, online, and via telephone.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of country VISA, entry/exit, driving, and travel policies.
- Maintain records for staff office space, phones, company fuel cards, and office keys.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Maintain inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Maintain proper flow of office procedures and all administrative activities.
- React quickly and appropriately to emergency situations.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from leadership.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Prepare daily/weekly reports and other projects as needed.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, scanning, mail distribution and filing.
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Increase the operating efficiency by the continual development, review and evaluation of systems and procedures.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
- Foster positive and productive client relationships.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- An active U.S. Government SECRET clearance.
- High school diploma (BS/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred) and 3 years related experience.
- Candidate must have 2+ years remaining on passport.
- Passport must obtain 6 blank pages together.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to Work Without Supervision, juggle tasks, and prioritize.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Methodical, organized, and thorough approach to work.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to meet internal paperwork requirements.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience of working to deadlines and dealing with changing
priorities. * Experience interacting with a wide range of people in a customer facing environment. * Proven track record of customer service, including face to face, phone and email communication. * Proven track record of effectively working as part of a team and establishing good working relationships with others. * Ability to use independent judgment when there are no policies or procedures in place.
- Ability to use suitable software to create, run and filter
reports. * Ability to research, analyze and prepare materials to a high standard. * Ability to work on own initiative and problem solve.
- Ability to speak in a confident manner.
- Experience working in hostile and austere environments.
- Experience in a forward-facing customer support role.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of work and self-development.
- Be committed and motivated with a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Telecommuting Options: Telecommuting Not Allowed Work Location: International Additional Work Locations: For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.