The F&B Operations Manager is overall in charge of the entire operation of all point of sales of the company’s F&B Division (except %Arabica). His role is to collaborate and report to the CEO in administering and managing the F&B business operations, maintaining established costs and quality standards, monitoring and analyzing the current system of operation and create strategic plans for continues improvement, expand business market share and help develop new business centers for the company’s holistic growth and development.
- Ensure Profitable Businesses – Strong strategy in increasing company’s top lines (sale) and ensure sustainable and progressive bottom lines (profit).
- Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization for smooth day-to-day operations’ efficiency.
- Financial - Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of F&B Division
- Best Practices - Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Human Resources – Delegate managers to assist in recruitment and placement of talented and passionate team members and leaders; establishment of organizational structure; delegation of tasks and account-abilities. Monitor and evaluate performance in partnership with the HR Department for needed employee training's
- Communication - Facilitate coordination and departmental engagement between support functions making sure all end user department and support services are kept on the loop
- Strategic Input – Liaison with CEO. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans for F&B Division sustainable business excellence
- Risk Management - Overseeing tasks delegated to various staff for food hygiene and occupational health and safety, etc.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
- Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary
- Determine staffing requirements and interview hire and train new employees or oversee those personnel processes
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
- Play significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
- Coordinate and manage subordinates, facilitate interdepartmental communication and allocate tasks and resources as needed
- Gather and link information, resolve discrepancies and make strategic recommendations
- Maintains discipline, rules and regulations of restaurants employees in order to maximize their output
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|