- Research, Analysis, and Design
- Network / Systems Engineering
- Signal Transmission Services
- Change and Configuration Management
- Maintenance and Logistics Management
The individual will: Day-to-day operations, monitoring, problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of network problems in support of DODIN services and networks. This includes providing: – Theater-level network modeling and simulation – Capacity planning – Network optimization (e.g. grooming) – Traffic engineering – New requirements analysis support – Configuration management system updates – Network integration support Support and facilitate demonstrations of Coalition or Joint network capabilities Education Highly preferred
- a) Bachelor’s degree in a related field with at least 2 years’ experience in IT Project Management in CENTCOM AOR
-OR – * b) two years’ experience IT Project Management in the CENTCOM AOR with Project Management Professional (PMP)
- c) Defense Acquisition University (DAU) equivalent or contractor must have at least five years experience in the CENTCOM AOR in IT Project Management with a minimum of 10 years overall management experience.
Qualifications Secret with TS eligible IAT Level III (either one of the following: CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH), AND Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE). * Network Engineering; OpNet; Network Analysis skills For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.