- Research, Analysis, and Design
- Network / Systems Engineering
- Signal Transmission Services
- Change and Configuration Management
- Maintenance and Logistics Management
Education Qualifications Highly preferred
- Individual must meet on of the three qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a related field with at least two years’ experience in IT Project Management in the CENTCOM AOR or two years’ experience.
- IT Project Management in the CENTCOM AOR with Project Management Professional (PMP) or Defense Acquisition University (DAU) equivalent or the individual must have at least five years’ experience in the CENTCOM AOR in IT Project Management with a minimum of 10 years overall management experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.