- Model and provide previous, current and forecasted financial information to assist and enable Brand, Operations and Support Function Management to review performance and build Business plans that optimize trading patterns
- Review budget against actual trading performance every period and actively contribute to the monthly financial forecasting process
- Ensure timely and accurate production of standard and customized financial reports for the business
- Liaise with the business teams and Central Finance to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the supplier invoice approval processes
- Liaise with the business teams to ensure that receivable balances are recovered on a timely basis within credit terms
Qualifications & Requirements: You should ideally have/be:
- A University degree in either Business or Finance
- A recognized professional finance or accountancy qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ finance experience
- Strong PC skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.
About Alshaya Group: As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the worlds most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond. Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace. Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton. From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.