- Demonstrate knowledge of most of Weatherford tools and equipment at the location, including associated hazards.
1.5Perform and mentor junior technicians on the scheduled preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment which may include tools and equipment from the technology groups of Open Hole and/or Cased Hole domains, in accordance with Weatheford’s documented policies and procedures. 1.6Perform troubleshooting on a wide range of electronic and hydraulic equipment including downhole tools to determine cause of failure and perform corrective maintenance in accordance with Weatherford’s documented policies and procedures. 1.7Perform modifications on a wide range of electronic and hydraulic equipment including downhole tools as per Operation Letters and in accordance with Weatherford’s documented policies and procedures. 1.8As applicable fully test and calibrate tools in accordance with Weatherford policy and procedures. 1.9Complete Work Orders, Repair Requests, and update Databases as applicable. 1.10Participate in Weatherford’s Competency Assurance Program by attending formal Training Programs as provided by Weatherford as well as completing on the job training at location. 1.11Identify Opportunities for Improvement in regards to equipment and procedures and document in WISE System. 1.12Maintain equipment, facilities and work area in a presentable and working condition. 1.13Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions. 1.14Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford. 1.15Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level. 1.16Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job. QUALIFICATIONS 1 Skills & Knowledge: Essential
- Ability to read and fully understand Mechanical and Hydraulic Drawings
- Ability to read and fully understand Electronic Diagrams
- Ability to fully comprehend schematics
- Ability to use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pipe wrenches, drill, pliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Good Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- In-depth Knowledge of both Windows and LINUX based operating systems
2 Minimum QUALIFICATIONS: Essential
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certificate from an Electronic Technician Repair program or equivalent experience.
- Previous 3-4 years Lab and Hydraulic Maintenance Experience