– Develop, maintain and continuously improve the overall compliance program, frameworks and limits / tolerances while ensuring effective implementation of same in liaison with relevant stakeholders to support effective management of VIVA’s operations.
– Participate in the development and implementation of functional policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of compliance activities so that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
– Assist in the review and assessment of the quantum of compliance risk in order to provide a view on the level of exposure and advice on methods of risk mitigation.
– Involve in the periodical review of compliance policies and methodologies and ensure effective engagement of all relevant parties in the process in order to ensure achievement of overall agreement and capturing of critical view points from all business functions.
– Lead the effective coordination of compliance activities across VIVA with particular reference to regulatory compliance.
– Assist in the investigation and resolution of any problem using existing resources.
– Coordinate and oversea the regular inspections by the CMA while ensuring implementation of corrective action as per given timelines and quality standards.
– Create a plan for corrective action whenever any type of vulnerability or risk is observed within the compliance program.
– Strive to prevent unethical, illegal or improve conduct in an organization.
– Provide reports in the overall compliance profiles to Compliance Director.
– Coordinate with all business functions to ensure harmonized compliance risk management framework across the group.
– Other tasks and projects assigned by Compliance Director.Job Details
Click here to apply