- Ensure proper organization, recording financial transactions and reconciliation of accounting records on timely basis within monthly accounting cycle.
- Organize and arrange incoming accounting documents and records.
- Record revenue and expenditure transactions in the books of accounts
- Record financial transactions in General ledgers, Sub ledgers and in subsystems.
- Reconcile the General ledgers and sub ledgers with Sub systems.
- Reconcile Cash and Bank books.
- Reconcile Customer Account, Obtain Balance Confirmation and follow up for the Outstanding Amount.
- Prepare and reviewing all the petty cash re-imbursement from outlets as well as all other departments
- Preparing the payments to suppliers, and verifying the authenticity of the documents.
- Maintain proper filing system
- Preparatory work including audit schedule for Monthly and Annual accounts closing.
- Perform other related duties as requested by Management.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in accounting field
- Language: Read, write and speak English is a must. Arabic is preferred.
- Education Bachelor degree of Commerce or equivalent with accounting as option/major subject.
- Knowledge of MS office.
- Hands on experience in ERP, preferably JDE.
- Should be located in Kuwait
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of recruiters independently. We do not endorse requests for money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information. If you suspect malpractice, please email to us.