The patient slipped into a coma and was paralysed after a botched medical procedure.
New information has surfaced in the case of the 24-year-old Emirati woman, who slipped into a coma due to medical negligence.
The anesthesiologist reportedly stepped out of the cosmetic surgery to have a cigarette and a cup of coffee, Emarat Al Youm reported.
The surgeon also allegedly continued performing the surgery without noticing that the patient has gone into a cardiac arrest.
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) announced earlier that it has stopped the ‘First Med Day Surgery Centre Dubai’ from conducting any surgeries until the results of the investigation are complete.
The DHA has also banned the two doctors, involved in the botched surgery, from performing medical procedures.
The patient slipped into a coma and was paralysed after a botched medical procedure led to cardiac arrest and brain damage.
MORE FROM Khaleej Times
The patient slipped into a coma and was paralysed after a botched… READ MORE
The US President unveiled new merit and points-based immigration… READ MORE
Four commercial cargo ships were subjected to sabotage operations… READ MORE
The visa was denied on the sole ground that the job offered did not… READ MORE