A maximum of 200 people will be allowed in each hall.
Starting October 22, hotels and other establishments in Dubai will be allowed to host wedding receptions and other social events, it was announced today.
A maximum of 200 people will be allowed in each hall, and 30 people at tents and homes, provided a safe social distance of one person per four square metres can be maintained.
Events should not run longer than four hours, and elderly people and those with chronic conditions are advised not to attend functions, said guidelines issued by the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management.
The guidelines include:
– Each hall is allowed to host a maximum of 200 people while tents and homes are allowed to accommodate a maximum of 30 people, subject to compliance with the rule of one person per four square metres of venue space
– Attendees are required to wear face masks at all times and can remove them only when seated at their tables
– A maximum of five guests are allowed per table
– Attendees should avoid being seated face-to-face and maintain a distance of more than 1.5 metres between each other
– Tables should be placed at least two metres apart from each other
– The duration of the event at halls, hotels, homes, temporary venues and tents should not exceed four hours
– Any person experiencing symptoms such as coughing, or fever must refrain from attending events
Click here to read more news from @khaleejtimes