Follow new measures to ensure your safety and that of others by curbing the spread of the virus.
To ease the work of regulatory authorities and food establishments, including restaurants and cafes, Dubai Municipality on Thursday amended the protocol and guidelines in Circular 45 for food establishments in a manner that ensures everyone’s safety and meets their entertainment needs.
The new coronavirus guidelines include:
– A face mask is mandatory: Owners must ensure visitors are committing to wearing face masks when at their establishment, except when eating.
– Restrict the number of groups: (8 individuals) per groups at one table while (5 individuals) per group are allowed at shisha venues.
– Determine the physical-distance plan: Allow 2 metres between two tables or an isolator if the distance is less than 2 metres.
– Put isolators for tables accommodating large groups: Two groups are allowed to sit on tables accommodating large groups, while owners must ensure physical distancing is maintained or include temporary isolators in case the distance is less than 2 metres.
– Disregard specifying the group’s nature: Disregard specifying the group’s nature, whether from the same family or not.
Click here to read more news from @khaleejtimes