The Ministry stresses in their tweet that office-goers should be extra vigilant after returning home.
After stringent measures taken to curb Covid-19 outbreak, the UAE government gradually eased lockdown restrictions following which employees returned to offices as businesses opened up.
#???_??????? #????_??_?????? #??????_?????#?????_??????_??????? #?????19 #together_we_will_win_covid19#coronavirus#YouAreResponsible#We_Are_All_Responsible#covid19 #??_???_?????? pic.twitter.com/FnlR6iWV31
– MOIUAE (@moiuae) June 16, 2020
But as a reminder to the people to not let their guard down yet, the Ministry of Interior notified through their Twitter account “precautionary tips and measures for more safety and protection after work”.
The Ministry of Interior’s stresses in their tweet that office-goers should be extra vigilant after returning home and follow safety guidelines for the protection of their family members.
Safety tips after returning home
1. Properly dispose of used face masks in designated bins.
2. Properly observe sanitisation and hygiene practices and change your clothes safely.
3. Avoid handshakes with family members.
4. Do physical exercise.
5. Take enough rest and good quality sleep.
6. Stick to healthy diet to boost immunity.
Click here to read more news from @khaleejtimes