-Arrange properties, merchandise, backdrops, and other accessories, as shown in prepared sketches.
– Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas, and signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
– Develop ideas or plans for merchandise displays or window decorations.
– Place prices and descriptive signs on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
– Plan and set up commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
– Prepare sketches, floor plans or models of proposed displays.
– Select themes, lighting, colors, and props to be used.
– Install booths, exhibits, displays, carpets, and drapes, as guided by floor plan of building and specifications.
– Install decorations such as flags, banners, festive lights, and bunting on or in building, street, exhibit hall, or booth.
– Maintain props and mannequins, inspecting them for imperfections and applying preservative coatings as necessary.
– Take photographs of displays and signage.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|