· To offer guests of the outlet an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience.
· To anticipate and service of guests’ requirements before requests is necessary.
· To be familiar with the beverage service including stemware used and appropriates garnishes.
· To utilize a “waiters Pad” correctly and for the sake of communication.
· To complete opening and closing side work as assigned and has all tables set according to standard.
· To present menus and explanations for all items.
· To be fully knowledgeable of and utilize the computer system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
· To report any accident or guest complaint immediately, no matter how minor, to a manager.
· To recognize and address potential disruptive or undesirable guests.
· To respond properly in any emergency or safety situation.
· To keep service area clean and tidy.
· To perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the management.
· To provide unobtrusive and professional service in accordance with our sequence.
· To carry and break down trays properly and safely.
· To provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
· To sweep/vacuum the floor before a shift if needed.
· To attend all the training subjects to the service colleagues and follows all rules and policies of the company.
· Tertiary Education or Equivalent
· Ability to handle large restaurants and guest volumes on a daily basis.
· Should be able to work under pressure in a customer service environment
· Well versed English communication and writing skills.
· 2 years minimum experience working in a multi cultural / 5 star hotel environment.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Residence Location
- India; Nepal; Philippines; Sri Lanka
- Min: 20 Max: 35