Vibration measurement Mechanic Technician Cat 2: (02 Nos.)
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- ISO Category II Certified Vibration Analyst.
- Knowledge of Ultrasonic Fault Detection.
- Minimum of 05 years of experience in Refinery or Petrochemical Plants – Rotating and reciprocating Equipment Maintenance and Condition monitoring.
- Should have 2 years of hands on experience of System 1 EVO & SCOUT 220 and Four Channel Scout 140-EX Data collector and Balancer. Capable of download route, collect vibration data from System1.
- Capable of performing reliable pre-determined single channel vibration measurements, comparing such measurements against pre-established alarms, identification of errors in collected data, reporting on visual observations on the condition of equipment, and transferring collected data to a computer based system.
- Should have basic knowledge of Lube Oil Analysis, Thermography, Boroscopy & ADRE-408.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location