Tint Installation techinician will install window tints to all makes and models of cars as per the tinting process ensuring highest customer satisfaction. His responsibilities includes:
- Receive job card with basic instructions of work from Job Coordinator (Sales Staff).
- Examine the Pre Delivery vehicle while receiving from the Yard.
- Ensure the vehicle interiors are fully covered during installation.
- Ensure the film installing is 100% verified from the scratches.
- Install cooling films on premium vehicles.
- Install nano ceramic sun control films.
- Install front wind shield films.
- Conduct initial test and ensure proper functioning.
- Determine new machining operations needs and initiates through Job Coordinator.
- Report time slip hours to Job Coordinator for productivity tracking.
- Ensure use of all protective equipment/materials and maintain cleanliness of tools, equipment and work area.
- Report on replaced or removed customer vehicle parts in a separate packing to Job Coordinator and ensure highlighting findings in the job card.
- Ensure adequate stock levels for tinting products.
- Ensure compliance to “5S”standards specified by Parts and Accessories department.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend kaizen ideas or suggestions to Job Coordinator.
- Adhere to Group’s policies and health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Vocational Training with 5 years of experience.
English is a must. Arabic is an asset.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Construction & Installation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Max: 30