· Working closely and collaboratively with customers to understand and capture the requirements to devise effective solutions.
· Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
· Attending meetings with business development managers as a technical expert.
· Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
· Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
· University degree with at least 3-4 years of previous experience working in a similar position
· Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience
· Strong Communication skills
· Programming knowledge in (.NET/PHP) and/or scripting experience
· Strong Database knowledge in MS SQL & Oracle
· Operating system experience including familiarity with enterprise software environments and client/server architecture
· Providing ongoing technical support for customers post implementation.
· Transferable Visa – Article 18
· A valid Kuwait driving license (preferred)
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location