Technical Administrative Assistant
The best thing about the twenty-first century is that technology is able to provide the most unexpected solutions to our problems. Ordering clothes and products online is easier than ever, online resources can help us diagnose our illnesses, and some platforms can even find a way to help people suffering from mental health problems.
Ayadi Health is just that – we are the first e-counselling app in the Gulf Cooperation Council. Our platform is designed to connect clients with mental health clinicians so that people can talk about their issues to a qualified professional from the comfort of their own home and in their own language.
Right now, we’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about helping people and is interested in pushing the boundaries of technology to provide this help. We need someone who is going to be able to handle the demands of a start-up business and who has innovative thinking that will help push our company forward.
We’re looking for someone who can provide all around assistance. In this position, we want someone who will be able to do the following:
– Answer emails and calls.
– Arrange meetings.
– Create forms for customer feedback and maintain our database.
– Provide support for engineers and developers by reviewing documents and looking for third party solutions.
– Collaborating with the development team, multiple teams, both internal and external.
– Maintaining the clinicians’ database and updating it by searching for more therapists’ who align with the company’s needs.
– Understanding the product from a technical perspective and providing support to customer service personnel regarding technical issues.
If this position sounds like something you would thrive in, please do not hesitate to apply today!
All applicants should have basic HTML skills as well as have worked in a technical support role in a web or mobile application company. We also recommend having experience with Google analytics or Mixpanel, Adobe Acrobat, Gmail Suite, Typeform, LinkedIn Helper and task management tools like Asana.
As a base-line, we require someone who can speak and write in both English and Arabic. The work environment in a start-up is going to be fast-paced, applicants must be agile, fresh, and energetic. We want someone who is proactive, friendly, approachable and can be productive even under pressure.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce; Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $3,000 – $4,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Min: 24 Max: 30