We are looking for a Team Supervisor (Delivery of Food/ Non-Food) who is excited about building an amazing team of people who will have a huge impact on our customer experience. You will be responsible for leading the day to day operations of a delivery program. You should be a solution-oriented individual striving to provide a “Remarkable Delivery Experience” to our customers while promoting a safe and productive workplace.
- Maintain and report on multiple key performance indicators related to safety, customer service, and productivity.
- Interface with other departments to execute on new initiatives and issue resolution.
- Investigate, report, and act on safety or customer service issues occurring in each market segment.
- Oversee local procurement and interact with vendors including those providing vehicles, fix&repair, fuel, insurance, uniforms, telecommunications, and more.
- Monitor hours worked, overtime, and ensure accurate submission of payroll.
- Assist Ops Manager in the recruiting, training, and onboarding process for new employees.
- Maintain driver and vehicle logs via the “team leaders” team.
- Ensure employee compliance with Company/ State policies and regulations.
- Perform delivery or dispatch operations for the purpose of training, accommodating significant business surges or staff shortages.
- Ensure to monitor the Call Centre Operations by Monitoring System Performance.
- Identify & Resolve all Related Problems; Teams, Operational & Couriers.
- Monitor System Audits, Processes with Continuous Improvements.
- Administer Scheduling Systems & Ensure Couriers Work Schedule is Always Updated to the Business Needs/ Requirements.
- Maintain Company related assets; couriers, vehicles, delivery instruments/ aids, team leaders, and ensure all are under control.
- Follow up continuously clients’ orders with couriers through managing the team leaders’ team on an effective and efficient basis.
- Create a positive, inviting environment as you learn customers’ needs and present solutions.
- Coach associates and be a role model for exceptional service, consultative selling and total solutions.
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 31 Max: 45
BA, Logistics, Operations or Sales.