· Maintain / evaluate/ upgrade existing systems as required
· Designing new computer systems and frameworks
· Create software solutions using software development languages and tools.
· Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems
· Troubleshooting technical issues
· Risk mitigation planning
· Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization
· Running training sessions and workshops on system processes
· Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
· Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
· Validate changes by testing programs
· Structuring and prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
· Planning and working flexibly to deadlines
· Offer on call support after hours when problems arise.
· Working experience with a Tier 1 or Tier 2 ERP.
· Well versed with programming languages such as vb.NET / C#
· Well versed with MS SQL.
· Well versed with Crystal Reports
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|