– Implement IT policies and follow the set processes in order to achieve the Department’s objectives.
– Plan, develop, install, upgrade, maintain and support operating systems and associated server hardware and software ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance in-line with IT policies, and reflect the user’s needs.
– Analyze, develop, interpret and evaluate system design and architecture specifications and diagrams in the development, configuration and integration of computer systems while ensuring that all components fit together and work properly.
– Troubleshoot and provide service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing server-related hardware and software malfunctions, encompassing workstations and communication infrastructure.
– Perform the establishment and preventive maintenance of backups, recovery procedures, and enforce security and integrity controls.
– Gather and plan back-up requirements and verify back-up executions in order to ensure high systems availability and recoverability and maintain system security.
-Liaise with systems vendors, suppliers and service providers and monitor contractual obligations, performance delivery and service level agreements.
– Participate in conducting IT feasibility studies to evaluate acquiring of new solutions and enhancements as per business requirements under the supervision of the Support & Infrastructure Manager.
– Prepare the required systems’ documents, instructions, detailing operational procedures, system logs and user guidelines to make available adequate documentation for using and maintaining the systems effectively to ensure the systems are easily understood by others in order to minimize risks.
– Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
– Prepare reports that cover IT activities for the Support & Infrastructure Manager, as requested.
Communications and Working Relations
Key Internal Contacts
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma