Responsible for delivering a friendly and efficient customer service by creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for Restaurant’s customers, answering telephone calls, taking reservations and managing the efficient and timely seating of customers in order to maximize customer satisfaction and retain and attract new customers.
- Perform restaurant opening and closing activities and organize management of repair and maintenance issues.
- Welcome and greet Restaurant’s guests.
- Interact with internal and external guests and other departments to resolve issues and complaints.
- Responsible for the performance of floor boys.
- Assisting staff in the smooth execution of flawless customer service.
- Assisting the Direct Manager with scheduling employees for required training sessions.
- Maintaining a clean, safe and comfortable environment for guests and staff, and taking corrective action to resolve issues.
- Supervising the monitoring of temperatures of buffet items and taking corrective actions if needed.
- Provide guests with estimated waiting time and maintaining a professional, courteous attitude when confronted with hostile, impatient or irate guests.
- Provide guests with menus, inform them of their server’s name and Inspect table for proper presentation and tidiness
– previous experience in the same role.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma