Internal Audit Supervisor carries out audit of assigned functions, develop audit observations and make recommendations to remedy flaws in the internal control system. The responsibilities include:
- Identify risk areas based on the past audit reports and understanding of the audited functions.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control.
- Participate in determining the direction and thrust of the proposed audit efforts in co-ordination with the Audit Team.
- Participate in preparing and editing audit programs.
- Participate in identifying the audit procedures, including statistical samples and the electronic data processing tools.
- Participate in identifying the key control points of the system in co-ordination with the Manager Internal Audit.
- Perform audit operations and ensure adherence to the approved Audit Program
Obtain, analyze and appraise evidentiary data of the audited activities.
- Participate in preparing the Audit Reports, discuss the deficiencies and recommend corrective actions to increase the efficiency of activities.
- Make oral or written presentations to the management during and at the conclusion of the examination, discuss deficiencies, recommend corrective action and suggest improvements in operations and reduction in costs.
- Prepare special reports as and when requested to express the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the systems.
- Participate in evaluating the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions.
Bachelor Degree in Commerce/ Accounting with 4 years of experience.
English is a must
Kuwait driving license is a must
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma