Assisting senior supervisor with daily tasks. Coaching and delivering training programs to enhance knowledge and skills to retain the overall level of services and satisfaction of quality standards in the bank.
· Supervising the work of the team.
· Conducting soft skills training programs for new/existing employees from various departments.
· Coaching low performer employees to enhance their overall knowledge and skills.
· Creating and developing training materials and presentations.
· Customize training materials to serve the departments needs.
· Monitoring and evaluating training programs to ensure effectiveness.
· Coordinating training logistics prior to program commencement.
· Entering training records data.
· Responding and addressing queries received from departments through emails/calls.
· Providing monthly quizzes to front line employees on bank’s products and services.
· Visiting and monitoring employees in their respective departments for testing purposes.
· Generating comprehensive exam and statistics reports on quarterly basis.
· Preparing reports subsequent to conducting a training program.
· Send out survey links to employees who have attended a training program to obtain their feedback.
· Updating the product manual content by following up with bank circulars and memos.
Knowledge, Experience, & Skills:
Knowledge and experience
- 6 years Experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Effective organizational skills
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma