The Storekeeper performs duties to support shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the District.
· Receive the items from receiving team.
· Cross verify the Quantity and Quality according to the Invoice/ PO Receipt print
· Fixing the Barcode labels on each cases if Barcode is not on the Cases.
· Return the received invoice/ PO Receipt to Cost control with acknowledgement.
· Arrange the items in shelf accordingly.
· Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
· Makes intra- and inter-campus deliveries of requested surplus office furniture and merchandise; maintains records of all deliveries.
· Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies; delivers orders to faculty and staff.
· Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property; prepares property lists for items to be sold at auction.
· Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
· Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
· Delivers and sets up furniture for various campus events as requested.
· Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
· Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
· Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries.
· Keep an eye on near to expiry items and identify time and again to the management when 6 months are left in expiry.
· Check expiry before issuance and never issue expired item to the department.
· Expired items after approval must be taken out from the stores.
· For stores management, minimum order level to be observed and simultaneously keep an eye on slow, dead or obsolete items
· Must have 4 years of experience in the same role
· working with team spirit
· Article 18 transfer clause.
· Knowledge of stores management, MS office, internet browsing, sending pictures of stores items (on demand) and accounting software applications. Have minimum three years of experience for running stores independently. English understanding and reading is must, Arabic will be an extra benefit.
Bachelor Degree (optional)
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Unspecified
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Maintenance
Joining Date: Unspecified
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Manages Others: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: Unspecified
Career Level: unspecified
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Project & Construction Planning
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma