1. Attend pre sales client meeting and presentations with account representative
2. Identify client requirements: (technical requirements, client infrastructure, configuration), technical design (including solution configuration and diagrams) and planning phases of the sale cycle.
3. collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
4. work with sales team to provide a response for technical RFIRFP questions.
5. Determining scoop and develop proposals.
6. Leading a team of Sales Engineers and motivating them for better performance.
7. help in researching and in new product development
8. developing new business opportunities and attract, acquire new customers
9. Building, increasing and maintaining of customer database.
10. Analyze, update and own all allocated accounts for sales generation.
11. Ensure order booking at budgeted margin and sales in line with set targets
12. Establish excellent relationship with existing customers and project consultant
13. engineer and create new customers.
14. Prepare costing sheet (i.e. Prices, validity, etc.)
15. Provide on time response to all customer queries and closely follow up active quotations.
16. Coordinate with logistics and support team to ensure on time delivery, job closing and payment collection
17. Update projects list report & customer data base on weekly basis.
18. Be updated with all products range and promote new products.
1. ELV work experience
2. Ability to manage a number of sales opportunities and accounts concurrently
3. Team Player (Ability to work closely with team of professionals)
4. Excellent customer relationship experience essential with strong interpersonal skills
5. Experience in effective communication with colleagues, customer & delivering engaging & informative presentations.
6. BS. Degree in Electrical Engineering.
7. Minimum 3-5 Years of Experience
8. Product Knowledge and quest for learning new concepts
9. Ability to handle pressure and complete work as per project time requirements
10. Broad Knowledge of arena in ICT and Kuwait Market
11. Problem Solving Skills
12. Skills in persuading and influencing key decision makers
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Electrical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma