MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Introducing new products & components; development of current product range to meet market requirements, technical support for manufacturing, sales and customers requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Create Design drawings based on sound engineering practice, material properties knowledge and understanding of available production techniques.
2. To Create and maintaining bills of materials.
3. Custom HVAC products validation & design.
4. To analyze drawings, specifications and submittals and distribute them to concerned parties.
5. To introduce and design new products (Mechanical Design, components selection, construction and drawing preparation with designers, samples preparation with QC &Manufacturing).
6. Export and Local sales projects products validation, preparations of submittals & compliance.
7. To Analyse and evaluate quotations & Control the unit costs.
8. To Introduce & select HVAC components for sustaining current products performance and improvement of performance and quality.
9. To progressively develop Product Engineering initiatives to realize cost reduction through standardization, value engineering and cost effective designs.
10. To create products technical documents (Catalogues, Installation manuals, Brochures).
11. To provide Technical support services for manufacturing, sales, projects, and customers.
12. To assist in testing products & components performance as well compatibility with regulations, market needs, and management directions.
13. To perform other duties as assigned.
– 3D modeling in Pro-E & Auto Cad.
– Microsoft Office.
– HVAC component selection software.
– Air Calc ++ Software.
- Job Location
- Al Jahra, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Industrial Plant Operation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering