We are looking for an Arabic native Marketer with good English skills. Ideally, we need a multi-disciplinary professional who can help build a Marketing team while simultaneously planning and executing social media campaigns. This person should be able to leverage a rich experience from multiple campaigns led in the past as well as succinct communication skills to both convey insights and deliver impact.
Key Personal Traits:
- Open to Feedback: You are willing to receive direct and blunt feedback to help you improve. You must also be willing to give direct feedback to your colleagues.
- Problem Solver: You rely on both your peers and hard data to find creative and implementable solutions to difficult problems.
- Process Driven: You look at the series of actions taken in the implementation of projects and continually seek to improve them.
- Understanding of Arab Culture: You have a firm grasp of Arab psychographics and are able to serve great content to both conservative and liberal audiences.
- Resilient: You can work in high-stress environments and produce work at a velocity far greater than at other institutions in Kuwait.
- Goal oriented: You look at your work beyond the series of tasks that need to be done.
- Instead, you understand the full end-to-end picture for end users and always push to improve our service.
- Entrepreneurial: When faced with a problem that you can’t solve alone, you know how to research benchmark solutions and pull in your colleagues to overcome those challenges.
▪ Build and grow core marketing processes
o As a leader for Company marketing efforts, you will be challenged with establishing key marketing processes, protocols, and best practices which will be the launch pad for all of the company’s marketing efforts.
▪ Design and execute marketing campaigns
o Our industry follows the Academic School Year calendar. You will be responsible for creating marketing campaigns (both digital and physical) for key periods (ex. Back to school, summer period, exam period, etc.). This entails identifying the right target audience, setting up digital marketing parameters, and highlighting key programs to be launched within each campaign. This also includes estimating budgets required for each campaign.
▪ Design and execute marketing programs (e.g. competitions, etc.)
oYou will be responsible for designing, advertising, organizing, and executing marketing programs that will help engage users across varied social media and physical platforms. This entails coordination between the relevant stakeholders within COMPANYand our partners.
▪ Launch digital advertisements across online media / social media platforms
o You will be responsible for creating digital campaigns across all social media and online media platforms to promote our services
▪ Setting goals, tracking progress, and measuring efficiency
o You will set measurable objectives for marketing efforts (e.g. increase social media followers by 100K by 2021, etc.). You will also be responsible for tracking progress of our marketing initiatives, comparing it with other industry players, and measuring the efficiency of each initiative
▪Improving customer communication (non-customer care communication)
oYou will be responsible for analyzing our non-customer care communication with our users across social media platforms. You will also be responsible for establishing communication guidelines to help optimize our communication and increase engagement
▪Design & Execute physical campaigns / establish relationships with key partners
o You will be responsible for reaching out to key partners (e.g. partner companies, relevant influencers, etc.) as well as other marketing vendors establish new partnerships and to execute physical campaigns (e.g. billboards,physical events, etc.)
▪Build and lead an innovative marketing department
o As part of a rapidly growing company, you are prepared to help build from scratch an innovative marketing department – helping onboard key talent into the department and establish key best practice
• Native Arabic Fluency: You are excellent at creating content in the Kuwaiti dialect.
• Native English Fluency: Your English writing and speaking skills pass as that of a native and can communicate easily with an international/global team.
• Proven Marketing Record: You have a rich and extensive background in unconventional marketing solutions that have delivered real impact.
• Design Orientation: You have experience in ensuring consistent design / communication across all marketing efforts and our digital asset portfolio. You have experience in
design software (e.g. Adobe) / can edit content / create new marketing content if needed
• Digital Marketing: You are deeply experienced with creating campaigns / managing our digital assets. Specifically, you are exceptionally comfortable in creating campaigns and optimizing digital marketing solutions in:
o Google SEO
o Website Native SEO
o iOS Ad search
o Android Ad search
o YouTube (incl. Google Display Network)
o SEO Optimization Systems
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location