· Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.com) or any degree equivalent to accounting.
· Minimum 5-7 years in relevant role is required.
· MS Office skills especially must be well versed in Excel.
· Experience in SAP is a plus.
· Excellent in English (speak, read and write)
· Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
· Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
· Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
· Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
· Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
· Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
· Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
· Secures financial information by completing database backups.
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Prepare full and final settlement for the employees who exit from the organization as per the Kuwait Labor Law.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Plants & Gardening Equipment
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 28 Max: 35
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com)