Spare Parts Sales Manager is expected to manage, cover sales & marketing of a variety of spare parts for heavy & industrial equipment products, serving current clients and increasing client database, thereby enhancing/motivating individual & sales team targets.
- Achieve Sales & GP budget targets/sales targets, managing sales growth & performance.
- Ability to understand customer spare parts requirements and advise on the selection of correct spare parts by referring to correct spare parts manuals.
- Provide accurate spare parts offers by estimating all costs involved and pass equipment technical and engineering information by answering client’s questions and requests.
- Establish new relationships while maintaining existing relationships with customers. Understand the decision making unit & decision making process of each customer.
- Negotiate offer prices, terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs and closing sales.
- Managing daily sales operations; ie Sale’s team weekly call plans, weekly visiting reports and any other reports when necessary. To make joint visits with Sales Team to customer sites and assist in technical & commercial matters.
- Gather information on customer machine population and update data base.
- To oversee stock level and plan requisition of new inventory.
- Follow up with Commercial/Finance/Workshop/Stores/Collection department to ensure timely response to customers
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma