We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized social media specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will interact with targeted virtual communities and network users to promote our products and provide customer care services to new audiences. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as act quickly and gracefully to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
– Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
-Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications.
– Generate, edit publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML) based on the branding guidelines.
– Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging.
– Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles.
– Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
– Create and implement a social media marketing plan editorial calendar.
– Track and analyze analytics report to gain insight into traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
– Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
– Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
-2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media.
-Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
-Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.)
– Knowledge of project management and web design best practices.
-Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
-Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 30 Max: 40
MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS or any related field