We are looking for an experienced Social media specialist with a solid background in marketing, branding jobs who will perform all operational, Social media-related activities to deliver effective marketing programs that will enhance the company’s reputation and growth.
- Handling clients social account and its responsibilities.
- Content creation (Ideas).
- Conducting market research.
- Assisting in planning and branding with the team.
- Prioritizing workloads and managing office work.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Working with team members to ease the work process and execute tasks efficiently.
- Brainstorming with management and team members to improve the marketing/branding strategy.
- Manage and develop social media content
- Develop social media strategies
- Create social media marketing calendars
- Social Media Reports generation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Both Arabic and English understanding & written content is a must
- 2-5 Years experience in a social media role
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
Experience in social media
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Previous freelancing experience
- Fair understanding of digital media and advertising
- Presentation skills and knowledge of the scheduling softwares
Ability to conceptualize creative & convincing messages and execute these through impactful digital storytelling.
Ability to balance the urgency of a daily communications environment with the need to coordinate longer-term strategic content.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 22 Max: 30