– Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
– Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
– Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
– Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
– Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
– Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
– Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
– Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
– Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
– Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
– Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
– Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
– Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
– Proficient English Language and good comprehension of Arabic.
– BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Wholesale & Import/Export Trade; Training & Education Center; Business Consultancy Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $500 – $1,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Albania; Algeria; Bahrain; Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Comoros; Croatia (Hrvatska); Czech Republic; Djibouti; Egypt; Estonia; Hungary; India; Iraq; Jordan; Kosovo; Kuwait; Latvia; Lebanon; Libya; Lithuania; Macedonia; Mauritania; Moldova; Montenegro; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Poland; Qatar; Romania; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Serbia; Slovak Republic; Slovenia; Somalia; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 27 Max: 38
Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations