· Manage and oversee the overall operations of the Showroom in order to ensure it meets and deliver its objectives while complying with standards set by the Division and other parties.
· Oversee the delivery of Customer Service and Hospitality to all Customers and Visitors coming into the showroom to provide a positive experience resulting to potential sales.
· Oversee the visual merchandising of the Showroom in order to promote products while enhancing the sales of the Showroom’s different products and solutions.
· Oversee the setup of the different products, from time to time, in order to maximize the product’s promotion, provide customers different changing perspective of the showroom, resulting to higher probability of sales.
· Plan the setup of new products for display in the showroom in order to facilitate its sales and promotion
· Ensure that the different Brand’s standards and visual guidelines are implemented in the showroom.
· Oversee the management of the Showroom’s stocks in order to maintain and balance a sufficient level of inventory as required by the Showroom in selling of its products.
· Oversee the delivery of Sales Target / Quotations in order to support the Division in achieving its revenue objectives.
Oversee the implementation of the different activities in the store to minimize or prevent damages or loss of Division properties, assets, stocks and loss of life or health.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in furniture.
· Bachelor degree.
· Visual merchandising and Showroom ordering experience is a must.
· Good Knowledge in Furniture Designs.
· Knowledgeable of the different materials used in furnishings.
· Good Communication Skills in English and Arabic.
· Keen eye for design and creativity.
· Exceptional organizational and follow up skills.
· Ability to lead and motivate others.
· Demonstrated ability to negotiate, overcome customer objections and close the sale.
· Strong work ethics and the ability to go the “extra mile”.
· Ability to listen and effectively and discern Customer wants and desires.
· Ability to easily build rapport and affinity to the customer.
· Results Oriented.
· Presentable, Professional, Committed and exhibiting a Positive Attitude
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Home & Office Furniture
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Jordan; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Syria; Tunisia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 30 Max: 40