Service Engineer should monitor, supervise all activities on the floor & on sites handling different requests for maintenance of equipment’s and delivering of new equipment’s. Service Engineer Should work towards achieving the best client satisfactions results by fastening the process of designating/ maintaining and quoting the service of equipment’s. The role also would require to support getting new service contract from customers and satisfy customer needs along with handling warranties claim.
Key Commitment (Job Responsibility):
- Adhere to workshop polices, process, procedures as mentioned on operations polices & procedures manual and direct manager instructions
- Ensure that company requirements of equipment/ items are process in most cost effective and economical and timely manner within the framework of defined company polices
- Ensure that process of equipment service is to the market standards and to customer satisfaction
- Work towards generating maintenance contracts and support all organization activities towards this direction.
- Conduct regular random checks on service operations on the garage shop floor to check for compliance on all stages of the service cycle and provide on the spot feedback
- Provide on cycle –feedback on expired warranties or about to expire warranty of equipment and highlight the same to direct manager
- Make requisite attempts to handle customer complaints in a prompt and effective manner and as per company policies and practices and escalate cases to his/her superior if required.
- Maintain regular contact through proper channels and with effective communication skills with principal suppliers to ensure operations are running smoothly
- Ensure that contracts are duly signed as per company requirements
Reports any change or any non- compliance of products specification or safety issues or operational progress whenever occurred or whenever requested.
- Handle all Warranty claims with customers and principles from request until approval
- Communicate with clients and ensure building better client relationship with proper follow up
- Ability to explain mechanical issues to suppliers and clients and solving complicated matters in Trucks, and Heavy Machineries.
- Improve revenue generation by ensuring customer satisfaction and retention by ensuring professional service delivery to service customers and obtaining new MMC contracts
- Analyzes deficiencies in equipment and supervises necessary repairs
- Look after warranty contracts and coordinate the same to direct supervisor to obtain new contracts from existing and new customers
- To plan & schedule technicians, material and equipment efficiently and within set time frames.
- To maintain effective lines of communication between the implementation and execution functions.
- Ensure prompt repairs by responding to breakdown calls
- Maintain generator breakdown log and adequately plan to prevent repeated breakdowns.
- To maintain and enforce a safe working environment
- Timely follow-up parts requests and complete the repair of BD-UR assets within the scheduled time
- Carry out trouble shooting and rectify workshop problems.
- Arranging the required manpower to complete the job.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma