– Ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the Service Center
– Elaboration and implementation of strategies for the development of the Service Center
– Ensuring efficient and effective human resources services
– Ensuring efficient logistical services, including office procurement
– Information and communication management
Development and Operational Effectiveness
– Ability to lead strategic planning, results-based management and reporting.
– Ability to lead formulation and monitoring of management projects.
– Solid knowledge in financial resources and human resources management, contract, asset and procurement, information and communication technology, general administration.
– Ability to lead business processes re-engineering, implementation of new systems (business side), and affect staff behavioral/ attitudinal change.
Management and Leadership
– Builds strong relationships with clients, focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback.
– Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
– Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
– Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
– Leads teams effectively and shows mentoring as well as conflict resolution skills.
– Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
– Remains calm, in control even under pressure.
– Provennetworking, team-building, organizational and communication skills.
– Highly responsible and honest individual, proactive, excellent initiative.
– Demonstrates alertness and dynamism for the effective support of the office.
– High level of integrity, in all situations, both professionally and personally.
Required Skills and Experience
– Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Economics or related field.
– 2 to 3 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing management advisory services and/or managing staff and operational systems and establishing inter-relationships among international organization and national governments.
– Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 12
- Residence Location