• Expertise in SharePoint 2010-2013 and SharePoint Designer 2010-2013.
• SharePoint 2010-2013 development, customization, and design experience.
• Expertise in C#, .NET, and .HTML languages.
• Expertise in Microsoft SQL and Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
• Experience implementing SharePoint 2010 workflow management, versioning, custom content creation, and deployment.
• Experience implementing Nintex workflow management, versioning, custom content creation, and deployment.
• SQL Server 2008/2012 and SQL Reporting Services.
• Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE.
• Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications.
• Understand browser-specific compatibility issues.
• Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability.
• Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals.
• Expertise in IBM BI Cognos system management and reporting.
• Expertise in Oracle APEX developments.
• Database documentation, Employees training PIC staff.
• Software support & maintenance.
• Operating System: Windows Server, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux.
• Oracle certifications on OCA and OCP.
• Microsoft certifications on MCSD or MCTS or MCPD or MCITP.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong analytical skills.
• At least 7 years of experience in Microsoft SharePoint and Oracle Development
Notice Period: Immediately
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma