As a Forensic & Integrity Services Senior Manager, you’ll build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of projects by focusing on high value opportunities. You’ll lead presentations and proposals for complex projects or elements of highly complex projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals. Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Manager in the Forensics team, you are required to lead and grow a team and to provide strategic sourcing services related to regulatory compliance, Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), corporate governance, fraud risk assessments, enterprise risk management, internal controls to our clients. You are also required to assist organizations to maintain effective and efficient controls, in order to manage organizational and strategic risks.
You’ll package overall project findings into clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems. Driving improvements in business processes, you’ll serve as a role model for Quality & Risk Management and make sure that project teams understand and comply with our Q&RM guidelines.
As a respected senior professional you’ll communicate effectively with EY engagement partners and staff to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams, and help key staff to build sustainable competencies.
To qualify for the role you must have
- 9+ years relevant Financial Crime Compliance (AML/ CFT, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Fraud) risk management, compliance experience in banking and/or in a big public accounting firm; 5 – 8 years relevant Financial Crime Compliance risk management, compliance experience in banking and/or in a big public accounting firm
- At least 5 years’ experience in delivery of FCC-related technology projects, such as payments screening, transaction monitoring, &/or customer risk rating systems preferably at a large/ complex financial institution.
- Strong understanding of expectations of regulators and international organisations such as FATF
- Knowledge and experience of working in MENA region is a plus
- Knowledge of the global risk and regulatory environment, especially developments in the FCC space
- Graduate degree in law, finance or commerce preferred. Post-graduate qualifications in AML/ CFT, commerce
- Industry related certification (e.g., CAMS or ICA diploma in AML)
Ideally you’ll also have
- Post-graduate qualifications in AML/CFT or professional/technical qualifications in risk management
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of internal controls for financial services business processes, especially in FCC framework and strategy preferred
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 9
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma