Senior Auditor conducts review of assigned organizational and functional activities in accordance with professional standards, evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of management controls, report audit findings and make recommendations for corrective action. The responsibilities includes:
- Prepare documentation for the new audit assignments by examining previous audit reports, relevant data, surveying functions in the assign areas to identify risk areas and to determine nature of operations and adequacy of system of control.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and completeness of controls through basic audit programs.
- Discuss audit findings with the audit supervisor and seek supporting evidentiary matter to back up audit findings.
- Make preliminary recommendations to counter flaws in the control system.
- Carry out basic audit programs as assigned.
- Prepare written reports on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system if requested.
- Evaluate adequacy of the corrective action to improve deficient conditions.
- Participate in special audit assignments.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows.
- Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Bachelor degree in Commerce/ Accounting with 3 years of experience or
Diploma in Finance/Accounts/Auditwith 5 years of experience
Linguistic Abilities: English is a must
Certification and Licensure: Kuwait Driving License is a must
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma