This opportunity is within our Finance Transformation team and provides advisory services focused on Finance Transformation, performance improvement, finance operating model design and implementation, business process engineering, robotic process automation and effective financial control, reporting and consolidation.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of 3 years must be within consulting focus on finance transformation and broader finance and operational excellence consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Finance, Accounting, Engineering and a professional certification like ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA or CMA; OR MBA or Master’s in Finance.
- Experience in driving and reporting of large transformation projects
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
Ideally you’ll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm
- Proficiency in the Arabic language
- Knowledge and experience of Public Sector, Telecoms, Industrial Products, Oil-Gas and
- Utilities sector is required.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma