– Monitor the accounts payable and accounts receivable and ensure that all financial records, receipts, payables, receivables, payroll, GL are accurate, updated, and processed efficiently, effectively, and in a timely manner.
– Ensure that the accuracy of financial information recorded and reflected in the trial balance.
– Oversee monthly reports, financial year closing and prepare the annual report as per IFRS/ GAAP standards.
– Provide analysis and action plans that address variance between approved budgets and actual expenses.
– Oversee the month-end financial closure process and coordinate the timely submission of monthly financial reports.
– Review BU wise P&L to emphasis cost reduction and increase profitability.
– Coordinate with external audit companies for audit.
– Monitor balance sheet, funds and control of cash flow.
– Ensure proper establishment of local purchase procedures and ensure it is strictly adhered.
– Undertake yearly review of existing contracts and carry out revisions, if necessary
– Integrate manual purchase procedure into ERP.
– In-depth knowledge of accounting principles & Standards, accrual basis, accounts classifications.
– Knowledge of Oracle ERP.
– Knowledge of Financial Accounting.
– Knowledge of cost accounting & management
– Knowledge of Budget, practices and concepts.
– Knowledge of General Bookkeeping Procedures.
– Knowledge of financial reporting standards using IFRS and GAAP is preferable
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma