1. Works under the guidance of the Accounts Manager & office in charge
2. Coordinate with client servicing dept. for preparing invoices and follow up payments.
3. Make sure to have approval from the office in charge before incurring expenses.
4. Establish a proper filing system for client invoices, supplier invoices, petty cash bills, banks, business correspondence, bank payments etc.
5. Preparation of monthly cash flow and other financial reports including budget and forecasting
6. Communicate with Manager for all relevant issues.
7. Day to day accounting job and other related duties as assigned.
8. Performs any other work that may be assigned from time to time by the finance manager and office in charge.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the same position.
· Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
· To complete the data entry on daily basis
· Control banking transactions and maintain banking records & reconcile
· Preparation of P&L and balance sheet
of pay roll and other employee benefit payments
· Handle debtors and creditors
· Assist auditors to finalize the accounts
· Awareness of business trends
· Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
· Shall have good command over English
· Team Leadership.
· Negotiation Skills.
· Contract Interpretation.
· Report generation.
· Planning and Prioritizing.
- Job Location
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma