Kuwait Steel is undergoing a Digital Transformation for the last four years. The primary purpose of this position is to lead the link between Digital Technology and Strategic Organizational Development to support the targeted growth of tripling the business in the next 3-5 years.
We are currently transitioning from SAP ECC on HANA to SAP S4HANA and are looking forward to recruiting a
SAP Business Analyst
Responsible for maintaining the business intelligence environment to enable management reporting, assist in increasing management insights and to drive the quick decision-making process.
This role will further provide on-going analytical and technical support; assist with the conversion of existing reports to the enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) infrastructure toolset; build, manage, and maintain standard components.
– Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements;
– Design, build, test and deploy SAP BI technical solutions;
Implementation of SAP Business Intelligence analytics solutions;
– Identification and activation of Business Data;
– Extraction of Data from various data sources;
– Handling Data loading issues;
– Creating Various Data Models for Business Intelligence;
– Transportation of data and analytics from one environment to another;
– Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing following technical and functional specifications;
– Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment;
– SAP User support.
Ideally, you would have gained the first experience in the process industry and consultancy and have sound knowledge of SuccessFactors, SAP Data Integration Architecture, SAP Cloud Integration and Security. You are familiar with SAP Enterprise Information Management and SAP Technical Architecture. Your strengths are in proven and demonstrable Change Management / Business Reengineering / Project delivery skills.
– Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought;
– Proven ability to communicate effectively in a business context;
– Proven ability to deliver complex activities to tight timescales;
– Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
– Proven to work effectively within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment;
– Experience working with users to ensure BO requirements.
The successful candidate would have:
– Three to five years of experience in the field of Data Analytics, preferably working in Steel, Process or Manufacturing Industry;
– At least 3+ year of recent working experience in one or more of the following areas:
• SAP Business Warehouse (BW),
• SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
• SAP Business Objects (BO) including technologies such as the Integrator, Explorer, WebI, and Xcelsius
• SAP BO Data Services (BODS, DS),
• SAP BW4Hana
A very attractive (tax-free) compensation package is on offer including home travel allowance, housing allowance, medical insurance for employee and his/her dependents. Kuwait offers a “liberally conservative”, modern, inexpensive, and extremely safe lifestyle.
- Job Location
- Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $3,000 – $4,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 20
- Master’s degree
Administration and Business Administration