· Prepare parts sales counter for daily business activities, ensure smooth business operations and effective resource management (Nissan / Renault).
· Ensure parts fast and other related tools and information updated and readily available for serving customer needs in a timely manner.
· Preparation of parts estimates, follow up, price negotiations within set parts sales guidelines to conclude sales for all external channels.
· Monitor, direct and coordinate parts sales and parts delivery process to all customers to maximize customer satisfaction.
· Listen to customer queries, complaints and provide solution considering department and company policy.
· Review internal parts requirements on daily basis, order Parts from CPD to satisfy and fulfil internal requirements.
· Perform regular review meetings with sales staff to cascade information and enhance sales performance.
· Monitor daily sales, Input loss sales and provide customer feedback to management.
· Check and inspect all parts returns, authorize return vouchers and parts exchange as per parts sales guidelines.
· Submit LPO’s credit sales invoice to ASO Finance on due dates.
Follow NSSW – ISO- N-CAM –DOS procedures on sales and day to day operations to ensure customer satisfaction and operation excellence.
Automotive parts and accessories Knowledge is a must.
EPC, PC Skills.
Teamwork and Cooperation.
Minimum 5 years in similar position or related to automotive business.
- Job Location
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services; Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location