1. Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
2. Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
3. Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
4. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
5. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
6. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
7. Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
8. Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
9. Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
10. Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
1. Fluent English and Arabic talking.
2. Computer skills.
3. Solid background food products wholesale / retail with his own portfolio.
4. Valid Kuwaiti Driver License is mandatory
- Job Location
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Wholesale & Import/Export Trade; Agriculture & Crop Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- High school or equivalent
- Min: 25